At HR Contact we believe in your unlimited potential.
We are known for an outstanding HR approach, effectiveness, and excellent sourcing abilities. We work together to provide high-quality global recruitment services for specialists and managers. We understand the expectations of our candidates and we connect them with the business needs of our clients. Trust us, we’ve done it before!
Do you want to learn what recruitment is all about? Are you curious to get to know the ins and outs of the industry? Perfect! You have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our team to learn the insights into sourcing, recruiting, and being the partner for the business.
If you speak fluent English, surfing in social media is your everyday life and team-work is the environment you thrive in, then we’d like to welcome you to our team as an Intern in our Talent Acquisition department
During the first 3 months, you will learn with us how to:
- define the position requirements,
- create candidate personas,
- prepare a unique content of advertisements,
- source and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks,
- work in the ATS system,
- ensure the candidate and employer experience.
And in the coming months you will be responsible for:
- candidate sourcing and learning new tools and tricks,
- being the first point of contact for new candidates, setting the tone for the interview process,
- helping out in the recruitment process’ coordination.
- Native Polish speaker with an excellent command of English (min. C1).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Last year student or a recent graduate.
- Ability to work for a minimum of 30 h per week and for a period of 6 months.
- Paid internship.
- Possibility of employment after the internship.
- Smooth introduction to sourcing and recruitment.
- Private medical insurance.
- An easy-going and collaborative atmosphere.
Together, we will support companies in building effective teams in sectors such as fintech, e-commerce/digital, engineering.
You will join a team that puts agility, proactivity, commitment, and fun above the stiff rules and procedures. Meet us: Olga Kamińska, Anna Drzał, Katarzyna Szudy, Szymon Kluba, Agnieszka Mirek.
Next step? Apply and let's talk!