Passionate about electrical engineering, electronics, or automation? Interested in working in an international environment and contributing to the development of electromobility? If you answered yes to the above questions, you are the one we are looking for! Join the Phoenix Contact E-Mobility team as a: Finance and Controlling Specialist Ref. no: FCS/12/2020/Rz, Location: Rzeszów
- Conception, implementation and further development of internal plant controlling.
- Cost recording and controlling in close coordination with the parent company.
- Processing of incoming invoices (clarify differences etc.)
- Generation and evaluation of key business figures.
- Creation and preparation of reports for the management.
- Establishment of the plant controlling in cooperation with international interfaces (material costs, calculation of hourly rates, stock valuation).
- Cooperation with a shared service accounting team within a company.
- Support in general commercial activities (contract management/purchasing in cooperation with international interfaces).
- University degree in related fields (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Economics).
- 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge in plant controlling and financial aspects (monthly statements, etc.)
- Independent and structured way of working, analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers.
- Strong organizational skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- Foreign language: English on the fluent level, German would be an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP is welcomed.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- A possibility to join a “greenfield” project and utilize own ideas and solutions.
- An exponentially growing international company within a cutting-edge e-mobility industry.
- Additional trainings about the latest automotive technologies.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642.