We are looking for an HR professional, ready to join a Tier 1 automotive manufacturer, to manage, mentor and develop aspects surrounding HR within the business. If you are a resourceful self-starter, passionate about HR, we should chat about the role of an: HR Coordinator, Ref no.: HRC/11/20/M, Location: Querétaro, Mexico
- Act as the point of contact for Team Members, Team Leaders and Business Managers who require HR advice, assistance or guidance.
- Manage the full HR lifecycle – recruitment, onboarding, development, training, retention, benefits and disciplinary matters.
- Ensure completion of return to work interviews, holiday requests, disciplinary meetings, personal development reviews etc.
- Support the development of site culture in line with the best practices.
- Ensure the company is compliant to legislation through regular reviews of regulations.
- Assure compliance to Data Protection Regulations, including annual updates of Team Member personal information.
- Review of training matrices, ensuring consistent measurement.
- Liaise with relevant training providers organizing courses as appropriate.
- Identify any available opportunities to receive business grants.
- Represent the company at internal/external audits or Forums where HR activities are key.
- 2-5 years of experience operating as an HRBP, HR Specialist or a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of HR fundamentals - labour law, recruitment, performance management, development initiatives.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
- A self-starter, able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust, build relationships and provide counsel through all the levels of the organization.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Possibility of expanding your skills while working within a collaborative, international team.
- Flat organizational structure.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500035642