Passionate for the latest technology and growing trends? Perfect! If you are business savvy, natural networker who with ease reaches the decision-makers, let’s chat. You can join a FinTech team and be the voice of a financial and payment technology designed for the e-commerce space as a: Business Development Manager Ref. no: BDM/01/2021/W, Location: Warszawa
- Generate new business within the e-commerce space, expanding the Polish market.
- Identify strategic areas of cooperation with the clients that accelerate the adaptation of the financial and payment services.
- Prepare sales materials and relevant business cases.
- Lead business negotiations and conclude commercial agreements.
- Deliver on agreed sales KPIs.
- Collaborate with E-commerce Relationship Managers and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience.
- Continuously research new business opportunities and find new customers & partners.
- Min. 6 years of sales experience in the e-commerce environment in a B2B customer- facing role, winning new merchants (the fin-tech background would be a great addition).
- Self-driven attitude and ability to win new business and build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Being a part of a growing international FinTech company within an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Healthy lifestyle - flexible working hours, refreshments in the office (coffee, fruit, etc.), team building, social events.
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the e-commerce market.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- No dress code and plenty of integration events.
- Co-financing of a multisport card.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642.