Would you describe yourself as a people person with good communication skills? Are you passionate about HR and willing to learn new things? Perfect! Together with our partner, Twisto, we are looking for a team player with a “let’s do it” approach to join their fintech team as an: HR Specialist Ref. no: HS/02/2021/W, Location: Warszawa
- Closely communicate and cooperate with the global HR team in Twisto.
- Take care of the recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Support the HR agenda (motivation, benefits, team development, administrative tasks).
- Support the internal communication in Twisto.
- Organize company team building initiatives and other events.
- Build the relationships with Twisto population.
- Support new colleagues.
- Around 2 years’ of experience working in a similar role.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge of the labor law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-driven attitude and ability to collaborate within an international environment.
- University degree in HR would be an advantage.
- Being a part of a growing international fin-tech company, with a possibility to implement yours ideas and plans.
- Opportunity for development under the supervision of experienced managers who have worked for the top-notch brands.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- No dress code and plenty of integration events.
- Co-financing of a multisport card.
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, email@example.com, +48 786 955 636.