If you are a technical expert who enjoys working alongside the customer, we have a role that will enable you to utilize your knowledge while helping clients to see their technical ambitions and tackle any challenges they might face. Sounds like fun? Great! Join the Ibexa team working on a digital experience platform as a: Pre-Sales Technical Consultant. Ref. no: PSTC/04/21/K, Location: Cracow/London/Oslo/Cologne
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers and partners at various levels.
- Identify and understand customer needs as well as interpret customer’s requirements to define the most suitable solution.
- Provide insight across all areas of a customer project, from organization, architecture, development to operation.
- Design solution and an architectural concept that conveys a proposed Ibexa solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors.
- Provides pre-sale activities including participation in technically oriented meetings. Co-operates with customers/partners remotely and on location.
- Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on Ibexa products for customer and partner audiences.
- Follow process for successful handover to Customer Success / Professional Services including Statement or Work documents.
- Develop POC’s (“Proof Of Concept”) to reflect customers business requirements & run product demos for end clients/partners.
- Working knowledge of Ibexa DXP and/or eZ Platform and/or eZ Publish; Symfony framework.
- Practical knowledge of application integration (patterns, tools).
- Native or excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of web application architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools.
- Experience with building and communicating with remote APIs such as RESTful and GraphQL.
- Prior experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL and Linux command line.
- Revision control source code repositories (Git).
- Insight into data center management, Cloud and/or Virtualization, PaaS technologies.
- Knowledge about search engines such as Solr and Elasticsearch is a plus.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Ability to work from home and flexible working hours.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642. www.hrcontact.co