Passionate for the latest technology and growing trends? If you are business savvy and enjoy working with customers, join a FinTech team and be the voice of a financial and payment technology designed for e-commerce as a: Relationship Manager Ref. no: RM/03/2021/W, Location: Warszawa
- Be the partner for our existing and future portfolio of clients and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Actively promote new payment solutions to e-commerce merchants by providing and sharing relevant case studies.
- Support for the preparation of implementation proposals for the new merchants in terms of UX issues.
- Plan the promotional campaigns with the merchants (visibility planning, campaign mechanics, business conditions, coordinating the delivery of marketing materials, deployment plan).
- Coordinate the webinar planning (prepare the webinar calendar, initiate new events, work on agenda, decide on the target group, partners and guests).
- Drive business value by ensuring the best positioning in the e-shops.
- Drive campaigns to deliver on sales KPIs – analyze, design and implement joint promo actions in cooperation with an IT and marketing department.
- Regularly collect feedback from merchants and asses their satisfaction with Twisto services; in case of any issues actively seek for solutions.
- 3-4 years of sales experience in the e-commerce environment in a B2B customer- facing role (fin-tech, marketing/advertising agency or similar).
- UX, marketing and sales mindset, as well as commercial thinking.
- Self-driven attitude and ability to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Being a part of a growing international fin-tech company within an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Healthy lifestyle - flexible working hours, refreshments in the office (coffee, fruit, etc.), teambuilding, social events.
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the e-commerce market, build a network of contacts and create the image of an industry expert.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642.