If you love the idea of working in a sales environment and get a huge buzz from the thrill of bringing in a new business, come and join a fun and collaborative team as an: Inside Sales Representative DACH. Ref. no: ISRD/12/2020/C, Location: Cologne
- Qualify and nurture sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as the Web, trial system, social network, seminars, conferences, or any marketing activity.
- Make initial sales contact to identify account decision-makers, understand the prospect's business needs and make recommendations for next steps.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition them to the sales team - partner with the sales team to develop a target list of accounts to penetrate in support of the business plan.
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual metrics.
- 3+ years of experience of inside sales and/or customer-facing experience.
- Customer-centric personality with the drive to deliver.
- Strong phone presence and written communication skills both in German and English.
- Experience working with MS Dynamics CRM or similar CRM.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
- Positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642