Would you like to join an international team, operating in line with the agile approach and using the latest technologies and their capabilities in diverse projects? Do you have experience in managing and maintaining Office 365 products? If so, do not hesitate and join the team as a:
Microsoft Exchange DevOps Engineer Ref. no: ME/03/21/K, Location: Warsaw, Katowice
Technology stack: Email Anti Spoofing (SPF, DKIM, DMARC), Exchange Server, Office 365
- Running the migration projects, from on-prem solutions to Exchange online.
- Preparing the cloud environment to perform migrations.
- Creating the entire process, introducing automations and implementing continuous improvement.
- Troubleshooting any problems related to migration.
- Managing the incidents - 3rd line support.
- Ensuring the RODO/ GDPR rules are in place - cooperation with the security.
- Minimum three years of experience in implementing and managing Office 365 products on a large scale.
- Knowledge of Exchange with primary focus on the online solutions.
- Experience in Exchange Server hybrid solutions.
- Know-how of the e-mail anti spoofing measures.
- Ability to actively suggest improvements and innovations, always looking for solutions.
- Experience in the migration projects.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Possibility to be a part of interesting and international projects, working with people from all around the world.
- Well-thought-out development plans that will help you spread your wings, and the training budget that will enable improving your technical and language skills.
- Chill out zones, fully equipped workstation and flexible working time, but also the possibility of home office when you need to stay focused.
- Integration events, multi-sport card and private medical health care – for your body and mind.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.