Passionate about electrical engineering, electronics, or automation? Interested in working in an international environment and contributing to the development of electromobility? If you answered yes to the above questions, you are the one we are looking for! Join the Phoenix Contact E-Mobility team as a: Customer Quality Specialist Ref. no: CQS/10/2020/Rz, Location: Rzeszów
- Contact customers in resolving matters related to quality, as well as ongoing activities undertaken by the plant.
- Monitor the quality level in the production process and informing about an ongoing basis to production representatives and plant management.
- Analyze customer’s complaints/problems and maintaining a high customer satisfaction level.
- Implement corrective and preventive actions and monitor customer status.
- Participate in the work of project groups.
- Develop, update and archive quality documentation in accordance with IATF 16949 requirements, applicable procedures and customer requirements.
- University degree from the technical studies.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a similar position within the automotive manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements (CSR’s).
- English knowledge (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of the quality tools and methods required in automotive (MSA, SPC, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, APQP).
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving technics (e.g. 8D report).
- Independent but with the ability to work in a team.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- A possibility to join a “greenfield” project and utilize own ideas and solutions.
- An exponentially growing international company within a cutting-edge e-mobility industry.
- Additional trainings about the latest automotive technologies.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, email@example.com, +48 500 035 642.