We are looking for an experienced professional with the knowledge on the quality management processes, familiarized with audit activities and a background from the aviation environment, preferably MRO operations. Is that your profile? If so, we should talk about the role of a: Quality Assurance-Auditor, Ref no.: QAA/03/20/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external audits.
- Plan, layout and co-ordinate the site Quality Plan and Audit Schedule.
- Primary contact and company representative for all technical/regulatory audit matters.
- Conduct audits, maintain audit records and initiate and track progress on corrective actions.
- Respond to corrective actions initiated by external audits.
- Verify the effectiveness of the corrective actions.
- Conduct quality workshops and support colleagues to maintain quality, safety, and production performance targets at required levels.
- Work with the suppliers, conducting desktop audits.
- Work with Quality Management Tools such as IQ MOVE, Q-Star, Q-scan, eDoc, also, interfacing with the ERP supporting computer systems (SAP).
- Qualified engineer in a relevant specialist field, such as mechanical engineering, electronics etc. or equivalent knowledge as a qualified technician with the required years of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge of the aviation-specific laws.
- Knowledge of the quality management processes.
- Experience with implementing and adapting norms and procedures.
- Experience with conducting audits.
- Good English skills.
- Good technical aptitude and business acumen.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Challenging projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Benefits Package: private medical health, lunch vouchers, bonuses, training, multisport card.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.