If you love the idea of being the strategic lead for all marketing & communication activities, responsible for driving brand recognition, come and join a fun and collaborative team as a: VP Global Marketing Ref. no: VPM/11/20/O, Location: Oslo
- Define and execute a cohesive marketing plan to grow the brand and the business—including events, demand generation, branding, content marketing, digital presence, lead nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM).
- Manage the global and regional marketing teams to ensure alignment of product messaging in localized materials (
- Advise management on overall marketing direction.
- Oversight of all published content—digital or print, product-related, brand-related.
- Report to the management team on KPI’s for the global marketing team.
- Utilize market data, consumer research, and insights, competitive intelligence to identify new opportunities and markets.
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing role in the software industry, as well as Digital Content Technology.
- 4+ years’ experience leading global and regional marketing teams.
- Clear understanding of B2B marketing and online marketing landscape.
- Collaborative leader with ability to be flexible and creative.
- Natural communicator, persuasive with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Problem solver with analytical mind and time management skills.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com, +48 503 922 611