Passionate about electrical engineering, electronics, or automation? Interested in working in an international environment and contributing to the development of electromobility? If you answered yes to the above questions, you are the one we are looking for! Join the Phoenix Contact E-Mobility team as a: Logistics Specialist (Customer and Supplier) Ref. no: LS/10/2020/Rz, Location: Rzeszów
- Support the development of the Logistics department.
- Create and maintain the best practices for the material flow area.
- Manage customer orders.
- Manage the vendor schedules.
- Cooperate with the shipping companies.
- Build and maintain customer and supplier relationships.
- Ensure the proper inventory levels and stock rotation.
- Maintain the data in SAP.
- Keep the necessary documentation.
- Create logistic procedures and instructions.
- Prepare reports, summaries and tools to record data.
- University degree from Production Planning, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in logistics or production planning in a manufacturing company.
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of the German language would be an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of the SAP system (WM, MM, PP).
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Practical knowledge of the supply chain management tools.
- Good communication skills and ability to build business relationships.
- Organization and work planning skills.
- Category B driving license.
- A possibility to join a “greenfield” project and utilize own ideas and solutions.
- An exponentially growing international company within a cutting-edge e-mobility industry.
- Additional trainings about the latest automotive technologies.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.