Interested in working upon an e-commerce project connected with a recommendation engine that uses A.I and machine learning? Great! Join a fun and collaborative team, working on a digital experience platform, to help continually elevate the product as a: Senior PHP Developer Ref. no: SPD/01/21/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
An e-commerce PHP full-stack digital experience platform - a set of functionalities working well together on top of the best PHP Framework: Symfony 5.
Technology stack: PHP 7.4, Symfony 5, Travis CI, Behat (BDD)
- Prepare and follow program specifications for high complexity applications from which programs will be designed, coded, configured, visually developed, tested, and debugged.
- Create fully functional code from the scratch.
- Take part and lead in the implementation of service and application optimization.
- Take part and lead in the continuing operation of the services and applications under responsibility of the ENGN department.
- Develop business process knowledge and relationships to integrate activities with other IT and business.
- It is worth if you have a good knowledge of project management methods, such as SCRUM or Kanban, as well as of TDD and BDD.
- Experience of working with the Git distributed revision control system.
- Practical use of SOLID programming principles, and OOP.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of content management systems and LAMP.
- Are you the life and soul of the party? Perfect! Your interpersonal skills will be very much appreciated by the team!
- Good written and spoken English.
- You’ll have a chance to revolutionize the e-commerce sector and grow your knowledge and technical skillset within an advanced technology stack i.e.. PHP 7.4 and Symfony 5.
- Work on a long-term project in a stable company with a salary up to 17,000 PLN Gross UoP.
- Work with an easy-going team of programming enthusiasts and constant learners.
- Work alongside with the 'cool manager' who would love to teach you a couple of new things and support you with your preferences.
- Cooperation with a bunch of international guys and gals and improve your language fluency.
- New, spacious office in the heart of the city.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com, +48 503 922 611