Interested in working upon an e-commerce project connected with a recommendation engine that uses A.I and machine learning? Great! Join a fun and collaborative team, working on a digital experience platform, to help continually elevate the product as a: PHP Software Engineer Ref. no: PSE/01/21/C, Location: Cologne
An e-commerce PHP full-stack digital experience platform - a set of functionalities working well together on top of the best PHP Framework: Symfony 5.
Technology stack: PHP 7.4, Symfony 5, Travis CI, Behat (BDD)
- Taking ownership of issues reported by customers.
- Reproducing, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Solving customer issues or escalating them as needed.
- Interfacing between customer and professional services / engineering team.
- Supporting customer on how to apply required fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- We will appreciate your 2 years’ practical experience in the development of commercial-grade web-based software applications using PHP.
- Know-how of long-term project work, including familiarity with development and release processes and workflows.
- Practical use of OOP and SOLID programming principles.
- Firm grasp of source code management ( Git and GitHub, including making pull requests and patching with git or diff).
- Familiarity with testing tools (Selenium, Behat, WebDriver, XDebug, PHPUnit).
- Deep competence in profiling and troubleshooting (Firebug, Web Inspector; preferably also Blackfire.io or Tideways.io).
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Additionally it would be great if you are proactive, self-disciplined and highly motivated person, with well-organized work style.
- Very helpful will be ability to work under time pressure, customer-first mindset and communication skills.
- You’ll have a chance to revolutionize the e-commerce sector and grow your knowledge and technical skillset within advanced technology stack i.e. . PHP 7.4 and Symfony 5.
- Working with an easy-going team of programming enthusiasts and constant learners.
- Cooperate with a bunch of international guys and gals and improve your language fluency.
- Chance to utilize your own ideas and solutions.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com, +48 503 922 611