Do you have passion for the digital creation space? Great! You can join a fun and collaborative team that develops a modern content management platform as a: Digital Marketing Manager, Ref. no: DMM/04/19/O, Location: Oslo, Norway
- Manage online marketing functions (email marketing, SEO/SEM, paid and organic campaigns) to build awareness and generate leads.
- Co-manage and execute the social media audience development strategy.
- Analyse data, design and develop processes to measure email, campaign and website performance.
- Develop engaging, targeted content for ad campaigns and landing pages.
- Manage projects with external approved vendors and freelancers as needed.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing for enterprise software, including 1+ year with marketing automation and online advertising.
- Demonstrated experience with Net Results, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or other marketing automation platform, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SalesForce and any content management system.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Data-driven approach to evaluate customer’s online experience to optimize projects and campaigns.
- Creative problem solver, results oriented with strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English, fluent Norwegian.
- Fun, collaborative teammates across the globe.
- Great work/life balance in a growing international company.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.