We are looking for an independent person who can show initiative and help to secure a well-functioning import and export processes to support the company’s strategic goals. If taking on such role, within an aviation environment, sounds like a challenge you would like to peruse, let’s talk about the role of a: Customs Specialist, Ref no.: CS/06/19/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Control of import and export customs clearance.
- Tariff classification of goods and supervising the customs warehouse.
- Cooperation with a customs agency, customs and tax authorities.
- Monitoring and optimizing the customs service costs including taxes and duties.
- Providing information for the purposes of evidence and statistics on international trade (Intrastat, GUS).
- Day to day monitoring of any changes in customs law.
- Active cooperation with other departments to ensure the on-time supply chain.
- University degree from Logistics, Economy or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of applicable customs law.
- Experience from the aviation industry will be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good English skills.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Benefits Package: trainings, private medical care, multisport card, lunch vouchers, bonuses.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.