Are you solving problems like Sherlock Holmes? Troubleshooting and tackling challenges are your cup of tea? Great! Join a fun and collaborative team as a: PHP Support Developer Ref. no: PSD/08/19/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
Don’t worry, you won’t get bored. While 50% will focus on the maintenance work, 50% will be delivering new functionalities.
- Reproducing, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Take ownership of being the system expert and guide the end user on how to apply required fixes.
- Interfacing between the customer and the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Of course, PHP experience is a must. Great if you already know Symphony, but if you had a chance to work with Zend or Laravel that is also terrific!
- Familiarity with testing tools ( e.g. Selenium, Behat, WebDriver, XDebug, PHPUnit).
- If you want to be our Sherlock, you need experience in profiling and troubleshooting ( e.g. Firebug, Web Inspector, Blackfire.io or Tideways.io)
- Are you the life and soul of the party? Perfect! Your interpersonal skills will be very much appreciated by our customers (and the team!).
- As we are a bunch of international guys and gals, English is a must.
- Possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- New, specious office in the heart of the city with an eZ going team 😉
- Chance to utilize your own ideas and solutions.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Anna Jeż
Phone number: +48 503 922 611
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.