Currently, for our Client – a globally recognized commercial open source software provider, we are looking for candidates for the position of: PHP Developer Ref. no: PD/08/19/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
- Prepares and follows program specifications for high complexity applications from which programs will be designed, coded, configured, visually developed, tested, and debugged.
- Creates fully functional code from the scratch.
- Takes part and lead in the implementation of service and application optimization.
- Takes part and lead in the continuing operation of the services and applications under responsibility of the ENGN department.
- Develops business process knowledge and relationships to integrate activities with other IT and business.
- University degree in Computer Science and around 3 years’ practical experience in the development of commercial-grade web-based software applications using PHP.
- Strong experience in building CMS based solutions.
- Experience of working with the Git distributed revision control system.
- Good knowledge of project management methods, such as SCRUM or Kanban.
- Practical knowledge of design patterns as well as of TDD and BDD.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of content management systems and LAMP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Salary up to 13,000 PLN gross (UoP)
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Private health insurance, language and technical courses.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Anna Jeż
Phone number: +48 503 922 611
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.