We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills, ready to take on the responsibility for the logistics operations connected to one of the following areas:
internal material flow or outbound processes. If taking on such role, within the aviation environment, sounds like a challenge you would like to peruse, we should talk about the role of a: Logistics Specialist, Ref no.: LS/08/19/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Monitor and control the subordinated logistics area, including a recording of actions, material movements, preparation of documentation and problem solving, using an ERP computer system (SAP).
- Continuous improvement of process quality and creating new procedures.
- Solve problems related to the flow of goods and related documentation.
- Participation in the inventory counting process.
- Keep a warehouse archive.
- Assure high quality of work planning and prepared documentation. Ensure compliance with 5S rules, as well as fire and occupational health and safety regulations.
- University degree from Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of logistics processes and familiarity with international standards such as Incoterms.
- Experience from the aviation industry will be an asset.
- Good English (B2).
- SAP knowledge will be an advantage.
- Professional qualification such as IFRS or CIA will be an advantage.
- Very good MS Excel skills.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Benefits Package: private medical health, lunch vouchers, bonuses, trainings, multisport card.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.