You can join a fun and collaborative team, that is working on a digital experience platform, to help them continually elevate the products by improving the quality and performance of new functionalities as a: QA Engineer, Ref. no: QAE/09/19/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
- Defines, develops, and implements quality assurance practices and methodology, test plans, and test cases.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing.
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Provides resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets
Performs black and white box testing as required.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Coordinates groups of business personnel who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services.
- Records and reports on testing metrics.
- Develops automated testing systems using commercial tools, scripts and data set.
- Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with a structured software methodology and software test experience as well as working knowledge of HP Test tools.
- Knowledge of manual tests with the possibility of training for automated tests.
- Good Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Familiarity with web technologies (HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery) and SQL, UNIX commands.
- Experience with Scrum development processes and Engineering IT experience – managing development, QA, Build and automation servers.
- Ability to work well with business analysts, programmers and end users in a cross-functional team.
- Highly developed communications skills and good command of English.
- Salary up to 10,000 PLN gross (UoP).
- Private health insurance.
- Language and technical courses.
- Interesting, challenging projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Katarzyna Szudy
Email address: +48 664 929 234