If you understand the costs of business and have experience within the manufacturing environment, working alongside the business to generate cost reduction and help with financial transparency and process improvements, we have a role just for you.
Join a commercial team in an automotive company and make this role your own as a: Commercial Cost Accountant, Ref no.: CCA/11/19/W, Location: Witney
- Gather, analyse and interpret data to determine all production costs of business activity including raw material, product design, manufacturing methods, purchases, inventory, and labour.
- Compare actual manufacturing costs with standard costs, implement processes and accountability to improve production costs.
- Asses and review actual manufacturing cost process to identify opportunities for improvement and make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Assist in the business case software development and run product costs through the Business Case process to determine project profitability and cash flow.
- Provide management with reports and analyses based on the profitability of the company's products and services.
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor cycle count program.
- At least 2 years of experience in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
- Strong Cost systems background and deep understanding of accounting principles.
- Superior analytical abilities with high attention to detail.
- Flat organizational structure and salary between £38,000- £42,000 per annum.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere where you can really impact the finance function and the wider business.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.