Are you a technology enthusiast and an advocate for the best practices in software development? Join and lead a team ensuring a successful technical delivery of a growing portfolio of projects in an e-educational sector. You will be at the forefront of the team as a: Head of Software Development. Ref. no: HSD/11/19/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Provide vision, planning and coordination of all software development and implementation activities. Establish standards in software development and integration.
- Prioritize, budget and allocate projects, products and resources in line with business priorities.
- Apply project management best practices to meet project plan timeline, budget and scope objectives.
- Ensure software engineering best practices, methodology and procedures are used to ensure the development of high quality while keeping costs under control.
- Manage Quality Assurance striving to achieve a high level of quality and independent verification of software reliability.
- Provide people management: set goals, provide feedback, perform staff appraisals.
- Provide stakeholder management: set expectations, provide regular updates, identify risks.
- Collaborate with the Board, PMO, Head of Implementations, and CIO in the US.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- 10+ years’ experience in leading medium and large size software development teams.
- Expertise in designing and developing within the products’ current technology stack (.Net/C#, Angular, MS SQL, Microservices, AWS/Azure).
- Expertise in managing, guiding and improving the software development process to achieve budget, delivery and quality objectives.
- Solid Project Management skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving aptitude.
- Proficiency in speaking and communicating in English.
- Interesting, challenging projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Leading the team working on international projects from Australia, Philippines and New Guinea.
- Working alongside the US headquarters and companies such as Microsoft and Blackboard.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.