We are looking for a passionate individual who will be responsible for translating ideas, user feedback, and features into great user experiences. If you are interested in juggling multiple tasks in designing customer journey within a digital product, let’s chat about the role of a: UX Designer Ref. no: UXD/06/2020/K, Location: Kraków
- Design and maintain the product design system, being responsible for the total flow and feel of the product from a UX design perspective.
- Lead and conduct user testing workshops, interviews and market analysis.
- Act as an ambassador for the user in the organization and support in providing changes to the product based on user feedback, keeping the balance between aesthetics and functional design.
- Ensure that design patterns, components as a whole in a design system is flexible, reusable and scalable.
- Design, share, collaborate with others in the design and engineering team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Arts, design or related field.
- 4+ years of design and design interaction experience (UX and UI design).
- Familiarity with CMS, DXP and web application software.
- Visual and analytical skills – understand design from many perspectives.
- HTML/CSS and CSS preprocessor skills LESS or SCSS.
- Familiar with both Adobe suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc), Sketch, XD or similar (Figma, InVision DSM/Studio).
- Knowledge and understanding of browser and tech possibilities and limitations.
- Highly developed communications and written skills in English.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Working alongside the team of easy-going enthusiasts.
- Cooperation with a bunch of international guys and gals and the possibility to improve your language fluency.
- New, spacious office in the heart of the city.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał email@example.com, +48 503 922 611