Join a growing team of fun and easy-going, but ambitious and focused HR professionals. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team in Rzeszów Ref. no: TAS/07/2020/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for engineering, e-commerce, IT roles in Poland and abroad ( e.g. conducting role briefings with hiring managers, writing creative job ads, creating recruitment strategies, co-creating sourcing strategies)
- Sourcing for talents using different tools: LinkedIn, Google, Github, Stack Overflow etc., building talent pools, conducting candidate screening & full behavioral interviews.
- Writing candidate descriptions, social media posts, sharing your knowledge by writing case studies and blog posts.
- Collaborating with HR Contact clients – taking full-responsibility for each recruitment project, collecting and defining job requirements, working in accordance to project deadlines, being responsible for milestone management, sharing market knowledge and providing business and HR consultancy to clients.
- Coordinating the full-recruitment process with business clients from scheduling meetings to giving constructive feedback to candidates.
- Having time for self-development and other activities (e.g. additional projects).
- Our stack: eRecruiter, Trello, LinkedIn, MS Office + other useful tools 😊
- Experience in conducting end-to-end recruitment projects.
- Strong sourcing competencies or interest in further developing the skillset.
- Strong business acumen to collaborate with clients (hiring managers, HR departments e.g.) and C-level candidates.
- Excellent communication skills in both Polish and English (B2+ or C1).
- Previous experience in using eRecruiter or any other ATS is welcome.
- We are looking for an ambitious, goal-oriented, organized person, who likes to work in a fast-paced environment 😊
- Stable employment.
- Collaboration with experienced HR experts (recruiters and sourcers).
- Individual development and training opportunities.
- Private medical care (Medyk).
- Remuneration based on your experience and skills.
Other things you should know:
- We have an office in Jasionka (Aeropolis Technology Park).
- We have regular team meetings and other activities (e.g. lunches, company outings).
Recruitment process: 3-step process (2 x interview + 1 x recruitment assignment).
Hello! I’m Kasia and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Kasia Szudy, firstname.lastname@example.org.