We are looking for a professional finance “soldier”, ready to support and back-up a fintech company CFO with the daily operations as a: Senior Financial Controller Ref. no: SFC/07/2020/W, Location: Warszawa
- Support CFO (based in the Czech Republic) in annual budget preparation for PL entities, as well as during the audit process.
- Manage monthly investor reporting process and ensure accuracy of monthly bookings.
- Perform OPEX analysis and reviews with cost center leaders, consequently improve the processes in controllership and drive OPEX savings.
- Provides ad-hoc analyses related to financials, portfolio quality, and other metrics for banks, investors, and other financing institutions and internal users.
- Make analysis over the company’s revenue, profit, and pricing, besides suggest improvements or any necessary changes.
- Monitor overall company cash position on a daily basis and initiates necessary payments in order to help to structure loans and external financing.
- Take over the management of one team member.
- University Degree in Finance/Economics or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a financial analyst role, controllership, or FP&A in a financial institution.
- Knowledge of pricing models and an overview of local regulations.
- Knowledge of local accounting principles (GAAP and IFRS).
- Professional with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English (written or spoken).
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Being a part of a growing international fin-tech company within an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Healthy lifestyle - flexible working hours, refreshments in the office (coffee, fruit, etc.), teambuilding, social events.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.