Passionate for the latest technology and growing trends? If you are business savvy and enjoy working with customers, join the fintech team and be the voice of the financial and payment technology designed for e-commerce as a: Relationship Manager Ref. no: RM/08/2020/W, Location: Warszawa
- Promote new payment solutions to e-commerce merchants.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new merchants and support the Business Development Managers in the implementation process.
- Drive business value by ensuring the best positioning in the e-shops.
- Support for the preparation of implementation proposals for the new merchants in terms of UX issues.
- Drive campaigns to deliver on sales KPIs – analyze, design, and implement joint promo actions in cooperation with an IT and marketing department.
- Take care of an existing portfolio of customers and maintain a good relationship with them.
- Min. 3 years of sales experience in the e-commerce environment in a B2B customer-facing role (fin-tech, marketing/advertising agency, or similar).
- UX, marketing, and sales mindset, as well as commercial thinking.
- Self-driven attitude and ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Being a part of a growing international fin-tech company within an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Healthy lifestyle - flexible working hours, refreshments in the office (coffee, fruit, etc.), team building, social events.
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the e-commerce market, build a network of contacts, and create the image of an industry expert.
Hello! I’m Olga and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Olga Kamińska, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 500 035 642.