We are looking for an individual with business acumen and prior leadership experience to join a customer-centric team culture. If you are interested in leading the product support team with the goal of enabling customer success, let’s chat about the role of the: VP Product Support Ref. no: VPS/08/2020/K, Location: Kraków
- Lead and prioritize the Product Support team’s workload in a scalable and self-organizing way, as well as support the team in everyday activities to ensure a high team’s activities performance and quality management.
- Define and continually refine the roles and responsibilities within the support and ensure communication across the organization to align on expectations of the support team.
- Manage training and onboarding for new team members, and update training for existing members.
- Build and maintain effective, scalable triaging and prioritization policies, procedures, as well as recommend process improvements or changes, as appropriate to optimize efficiency and the customer experience.
- Be involved in creating, implementing and managing cross-functional processes and communication paths to ensure a customer-centric focus in solving product and product-related issues.
- Cooperate with other company leaders and teams to collectively meet business goals and growth objectives, as well as the interface between customers and professional services/product/engineering teams.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hands-on application support team.
- Practical use of OOP, SOLID programming principles.
- Firm grasp of source code management (Git and GitHub, including pull requests and diffs).
- Familiarity with testing tools (Selenium, Behat, PHPUnit, PHPSpec,…)
- Extremely analytical, detail-oriented and a highly developed customer-first mindset.
- Know-how of long-term commercial software projects, including familiarity with development and release processes and workflows.
- Knowledge of GDPR, DPAs, and other compliance frameworks.
- Highly developed communication skills and impeccable written communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Salary up to 26,000 PLN gross.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Join an eZ going team, check out their website and the product: https://ez.no/
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642