We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills to ensure the effective on-time delivery and optimum production throughput in daily operations. If taking on such role, within an aviation environment, sounds like a challenge you would like to peruse, we should talk about the role of a: Production Control Specialist, Ref no.: PCS/04/21/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Control engine and respective engine parts flow through the production value stream.
- Provide capacity forecasts for production.
- Decide priorities and initiate tasks to improve on-time delivery.
- Develop and improve network plans (fishbone and capacity demands, milestones).
- Regular communication with the shopfloor.
- Conduct and chair production meetings.
- Provide and improve KPI based operational reporting in SAP.
- University degree from Production Planning, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Experience in similar position - at least 3 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong planning skills.
- Experience from the aviation industry will be an asset.
- Ability to aggregate and evaluate different information.
- Decisive and ability to work under pressure.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Challenging projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Benefits Package: private medical health, lunch vouchers, bonuses, trainings, multisport card.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642