Are you fascinated by new technologies and Python is your bread and butter? Would you define yourself as a person who is not afraid of new possibilities and has a head full of ideas and solutions to the problems? If so, take the challenge and join the US transportation tech company to build with them the first office in Poland as a: Engineering Manager Poland (Python), Ref no.: EMP/04/21/P, Location: Kraków, Wrocław or 100% remote
- Develop multiple projects, sometimes in parallel.
- Play an influential role in a small, but growing company.
- Supporting in organizing the opening of a new office in Poland.
- Design features for performance, scale, and security.
- Contributing on backend APIs to build new product features.
- Work in a fast-paced, tight-knit team.
- Collaborate with product management and sales to rapidly iterate on products.
- Improving our system architecture monitoring.
- 5+ years of software development experience within start-up environment or company scaling their operations.
- Advanced proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in Django.
- Experience with SQL.
- Comfortable with modern software engineering tools and patterns (Git).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with microservice architectures.
What will make you stand out as a Engineering Manager Poland (Python):
- Experience with Django Rest Framework and Celery.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Redis, and PostGIS.
- Experience with other dev tools we use (CircleCI, Sentry, AWS, LaunchDarkly etc.).
- Background in ETL pipelines.
- We’re a small, tight-knit team and want you to love working here.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, Karolina.firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 786 955 636