Are you passionate about building products that customers love? Data science, machine learning and A.I. sound like fascinating subjects? Great! Come and join a fun and collaborative team that develops a digital experience platform as a: Product Manager E-Commerce. Ref. no: PME/07/2021/KCO, Location: Krakow, Cologne, Oslo
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team to articulate the vision and value proposition for our e-Commerce capabilities.
- Help to translate the vision into clear features responding to customer needs and solving their problems.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support and Consulting services, Engineering and our customers and partners to capture new ideas and refine existing ideas and opportunities for features and build the feature backlog.
- Formalize and communicate this backlog and the roadmap using our internal tools (productboard.com).
- Own the prioritization process of the feature backlog, rallying all stakeholder around the prioritization and making sure they all have their ownership into it.
- Guide Engineering throughout the development and release, being a product owner in the “SCRUM” sense.
- Define metrics and KPI’s to use to measure the success of the e-Commerce solution.
- Be the voice of the product internally and externally.
- Previous experience as a hands-on product manager that can discuss technology and implementation. You are not afraid to talk about the design of the REST API with the engineering team.
- Familiarity with data science, A.I. and machine learning subjects. You are ready to discover how it can be applied to our products.
- Great communication, storytelling and relationship building skills. You are ready to communicate concepts and ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Experience with web optimization technologies (recommender systems, a/b testing systems, web analytics) would be an asset.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, email@example.com, +48 786 955 636