Are you the person to take our company to the next level? If you are intrigued, read on. This is a growth opportunity for an experienced B2B digital marketer with a true passion for software technology products. If you have experience in developing and executing the company’s B2B digital marketing initiatives come and join a fun and collaborative team as an: B2B Digital Marketing Manager. Ref. no: BDMM/09/21/O, Location: Oslo, Krakow, Madrid, Cologne, London
- Plan, develop and execute digital and demand generation programs to generate leads from both new prospects and existing customers.
- Accelerate the leads through the sales and marketing funnel.
- Build multichannel campaigns (inbound and outbound) that align messaging to the target audience and buyer journey.
- Work with IT to identify and optimize the use of tools and marketing technology to achieve goals.
- Ensure strong communication and operational efficiencies among the global Support team members and offices while instilling a customer-first mindset.
- Be involved in creating, implementing and managing cross-functional processes and communication paths to ensure a customer-centric focus in solving product and product-related issues.
- Develop and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators (KPIs) and budgets to ensure spend is allocated to the highest-performing marketing tactics.
- Manage and secure optimal implementation of marketing automation tools to secure increasingly effective marketing processes & dynamically segment leads lists for re-nurturing and targeted follow-up.
- Implement lead scoring, assigning scores and targeted actions based on lead activity, securing highly qualified sales leads.
- 5+ years of B2B digital marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years in enterprise technology.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including metrics-driven thinking and proven ability to leverage data and insights to drive marketing performance.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Familiarity with content syndication providers (such as Madison Logic and TechTarget).
- Experience with building and optimizing account-based marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation platforms (such as Net Results, Marketo), advertising technology platforms (such as Google Ads and retargeting platforms) and marketing analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Semrush).
- Knowledge of and familiarity with CRM lead management tools such as MS Dynamics is an advantage.
- Possibility to work within an international team. We have offices in Poland, Germany, France, Norway, Japan and we are still growing :)
- Hybrid work model.
- Meet us: We are Ibexa!
Hello! I’m Kristina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Kristina Wołkotrub, firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 786 955 635