Are you passionate about managing complex cloud products that developers love? If so, come and join a collaborative team as a: Product Manager Cloud. Ref. no: PMC/10/2021/KCO, Location: Krakow, Cologne, Oslo, Madrid, London
- Collaborate with the Product Team to articulate the vision and value proposition for our cloud hosting solution.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Engineering, our customers and partners to capture new ideas and refine existing ideas and opportunities for features and build the feature backlog.
- Own the prioritization process of the feature backlog, rallying all stakeholders around the prioritization and making sure they all have their ownership into it.
- Guide Engineering throughout the development and release, being a product owner in the “SCRUM” sense.
- Be the voice of the product internally and externally.
- Previous experience as a hands-on product manager that can discuss technology and implementation.
- Great communication, storytelling, and relationship-building skills. You are ready to communicate concepts and ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience with web optimization technologies such as: varnish, fastly, redis...
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
Hello! I’m Karolina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Karolina Łojko, email@example.com, +48 786 955 636