Do you enjoy solving complex engineering problems and developing new products? Do you have an experience in automotive industry? Do you want to be a part of something unique and big? We have a role just for you as a: Product Engineer, Ref no.:PE/10/21/T, Location:Queretaro, Mexico
- Develop and introduce new products.
- Create drawings and manage Engineering Changes.
- Responsibility for creating and updating Failure Mode Effect Analysis documentation.
- Work with CAD programs to receive, read, prepare and transmit data files while checking accuracy and validity of data.
- To ensure support to the manufacturing area for the introduction of new products.
- To support the external Sales team on visits as and when required.
- To support Key Account Managers by providing technical support on visits etc.
- Min. 5 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Very good knowledge of Catia V5 and CAD programs.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written.
- To understand and work within the business Quality system IATF 16949 and Environmental system ISO14001.
- Challenging projects that will enable expanding your skills while working with diverse and collaborative teams across the globe.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Flat organizational structure.
Hello! I’m Kristina and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you.
Contact details: Kristina Wołkotrub, Kristina.email@example.com, +48 17 773 68 34