Are you open to business trips not only in Great Britain but also in Poland, Mexico, Germany or the USA? Do you have experience in implementing an ERP system? If so, don't hesitate to apply for a job: Priority Implementation Engineer, Ref no.: PIE/03/22/UK, Location: United Kingdom, remotely
- Oversee the effective management of the ERP infrastructure, of both hardware and software systems across the company sites.
- Ensure all relevant systems are operational and available to communicate with systems in place in-house and externally.
- Complete installation programs of new modules.
- Prepare Project Activity reports in a timely manner.
- Test, train and troubleshoot system while being the initial support contact.
- Configure ERP software with future goals in mind.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end, including management of multiple, concurrent projects at various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members.
🌍 Reporting line: You will be reporting to the: Senior Vice President Business Development & Strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in an implementation ERP system.
- Understanding of how to integrate systems together.
- Knowledge/experience between user and system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to the UK and International the company’s sites.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Possibility of expanding your skills while working within a collaborative, international team.
- Flat organizational structure.
My name is Karolina and it is my pleasure to e-meet you. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me @ +48 786 955 636
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.