If you are ready to take on the next challenge and work for a company, which brings innovation to the logistic world by offering solutions based on a cloud platform and scaling up customer experience and logistic operations, now you have a chance. You can join us as a: Technical Support Team as an Application Support Engineer, Ref.no: ASE/06/22/W
🎯Location: Warsaw, Poland /hybrid 2 days in the office and 3 days remotely
🎯Work hours: 4pm – 12am & 12am – 8am
🎯Salary: up to 12,800 PLN net on B2B
- Handling both customer support and technical support questions from company’s customers and providing exceptional support services to both technical and non-technical users.
- Managing production incidents including communicating to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing cases with multiple competing priorities, and ensuring they are followed up correctly and promptly.
- Leading deep investigation and root cause analysis into reported issues, using a variety of tools. Validating issues and performing functional testing to validate fixes that relate to cases.
- Escalating issues to R&D and reporting bugs while it is needed.
- Reporting on customer performance and monitoring usage to assist with implementation and support activities.
- Continually improving the support process to ensure the best service is provided in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborating closely with Customer Success, Solutions Experts, and R&D teams to provide resolutions for technical and product issues.
- Understanding customer needs including relevant features and configuration requests.
- Assisting in knowledge transfer and documentation across the company and to the company’s customers.
🚩2+ years of experience in L2 or L3 technical or application support.
🚩Proven experience using SQL at an intermediate level.
🚩Proven track record working with REST APIs.
🚩Experience with providing technical and application support for Web & Mobile platforms.
🚩High level of English (strong written and oral communication skills).
🚩Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
🚩Being customer-oriented and with customer-facing experience.
🤖 Private healthcare.
🤖 Development and work from home packages.
🤖 Food vouchers.
🤖 Join the team as one of the first in Poland!
Hi! My name is Justyna and I am leading this recruitment process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact.
Contact details: Justyna Bury, email@example.com, +48 884 729 081