Would you like to work for a company that offers a rewarding environment where you can take the lead, grow and contribute to one of the most powerful digital experience platforms available today? Come and join a collaborative team as a:Solution Architect Ref. no: SA/06/22
- Identify and understand customer needs, as well as interpret customer’s requirements to define the most suitable solution.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers and partners at various levels.
- Provide insight across all areas of a customer project, from development to operation.
- Design solution and an architectural diagram that conveys a proposed solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors.
- Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on the company’s products for customer and partner audiences.
- Develop POC’s (“Proof Of Concept”) & run product demos for end clients/partners.
- Help provide professional and extensive technical consultancy and build a library of technical reference material.
- A technology degree in Computer Science, as well as previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of web application architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools.
- Prior experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL and Linux command line.
- Working knowledge of eZ Platform and/or eZ Publish and/or Symfony framework would be an advantage.
- Native French OR German and Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong client service orientation and good prospect customer relations & presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel to client/partners’ locations for sales meetings.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Hello! We are Marta & Tuğçe and we are responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We will be happy to meet you!
-Marta Wojnarowska firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 789 809 899
-Tuğçe Çakır, email@example.com
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.