We are looking for a passionate individual who will be responsible for researching, designing, innovating, and prototyping new user experiences. Will collaborate with designers, engineers and project managers and have the opportunity to lead projects from start to finish, let’s chat about the role of a: Senior UX Designer Ref. no: SU/01/23/P, Location: Remote/Kraków/Katowice
- Design and maintain the product design system, being responsible for the total flow and feel of the product from a UX design perspective.
- Plan, design, and conduct UX research to inform requirements, evaluate concepts and assess the usefulness and usability of projects.
- Lead and conduct user testing workshops, interviews and market analysis.
- Develop detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Act as an ambassador for the user in the organization and support in providing changes to the product based on user feedback, keeping the balance between aesthetics and functional design.
- Ensure that design patterns, components as a whole in a design system is flexible, reusable and scalable.
- Design, share, collaborate with others in the design and engineering team.
- University degree in Computer Science, Arts, design or related field.
- 3+ years of UX design experience.
- Familiar with Figma, Adobe suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc), XD
- Strong and diverse portfolio to prove you know what you’re doing both in terms of UX & UI design
- High accuracy, attention to detail and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables.
- Visual and analytical skills – understand design from many perspectives.
- Highly developed communication and written skills in English.
- Familiarity with CMS, DXP and web application software.
- Exciting projects with the possibility of utilizing your own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Working alongside a team of easy-going enthusiasts.
- Cooperation with a bunch of international guys and gals and the possibility to improve your language fluency.
Hello! I’m Anna and I am responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be happy to meet you!
Contact details: Anna Drzał firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 503 922 611