Currently, for our Client, an international aviation company, we are looking for Candidates for the position of: Mechanical Engineer, Ref no.: ME/11/17/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
Under the responsibility of the mechanical product manager, the mechanical designer will carry out a variety of tasks related to engineering like design, stress analysis, detailed drawings, concept analysis, problem solving, and other tasks related to the mechanical, hydraulic design and aerodynamics systems.
Constantly in search of innovative ideas, the mechanical designer will work in close cooperation with the engineers to increase the productivity reduce and maintain a minimum cost for manufacturing each product and take an active part in the standardization of the processes and the products. Always in search of new suppliers, he will make the selection of the components and evaluate technical spec side of various offered products by the suppliers.
- Prepares concepts (layout) and diagrams, carries out the design, drawing of detail and drawing of assembly for complex mechanical parts.
- Maintains and organizes the electronic files according to the procedures of the department.
- Revise the drawings in order to ensure the conformity of the format and the contents according to internal procedures, ensures that the parts are realizable and this at a lower cost, validates the geometrical data, dimensions, tolerances, quotations functional and any other information.
- Makes recommendations on the selection of components, does research for alternative sources for these components and has suppliers tender for job.
- Seeks for new suppliers.
- Provides customer support to production during manufacture of parts or assembly of equipment or of systems.
- Does inspections and checks suppliers during the manufacturing of the equipment.
- Participates in assembling of mechanical system.
- Realizes conceptual studies and projects of R&D in order to advance the technical training of the company.
- Supports customer, participates in the installations and the resolution of problem on site.
- Takes part in the installations on site.
- Applies the ISO standards.
- College education in mechanical engineering or in aeronautical construction.
- 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Autodesk, Autocad, Inventor, Catia is an asset.
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2 level).
- Knowledge of basic software such as Word, Excel.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Opportunity to join a highly motivated team.
- Full-time job in an international aviation company.
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility.
Please contact HR Contact consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 17 773 68 34
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.