Currently, for our Client – a globally recognized commercial open source software provider, we are looking for candidates for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. Ref. no: DMM/07/18/NY, Location: New York
- Manage online marketing functions (email marketing, SEO/SEM, paid and organic campaigns) to build awareness and generate leads.
- Co-manage and execute the social media audience development strategy.
- Analyse data, design and develop processes to measure email, campaign and website performance.
- Develop engaging, targeted content for ad campaigns and landing pages.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, including 1+ year with marketing automation and online advertising.
- Demonstrated experience with Net Results, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or other marketing automation platform, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SalesForce and any content management system.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Data-driven approach to evaluate customer’s online experience to optimize projects and campaigns.
- Creative problem solver, results oriented with strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits – 25 vacation days, private medical insurance and contribution towards the 401K.
- Fun, collaborative teammates across the globe and sunny, spacious office.
- Great work/life balance in a growing international company.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.