You can join a fun and collaborative team that works on a modern content management platform as a Technical Writer, Ref. no: TW/09/18/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
To ensure the creating and writing of various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets or instructions.
- Determine the needs of end users’ technical documentation and explain technical ideas in simple language.
- Write product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, and marketing specifications.
- Study product samples and talk with product developers and work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
- Meet with customer representatives to establish technical specifications.
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with rough drafts.
- Standardize content across platforms and media.
- Write articles and reports on the company website.
- Write clear and concise policies and procedures.
- Create table of contents and cite sources.
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Follow a life cycle called document development life cycle.
- Release the document following final approval.
- Collate and review all existing documentation.
- A bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Information Technology or a related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a software technology environment.
- Ability to translate technical information into to training/instruction manuals.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Highly developed communications skills and impeccable written communication skills.
- Proactive, self-disciplined and highly motivated with well-organized work style.
- Excellent English (verbal and written).
- A possibility of language and technical courses because why not challenge yourself and learn something new.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Private health insurance.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Email address: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.