If you are an experienced leader with a proven background in managing an established manufacturing site who can hold the ultimate responsibility for the strategic direction of the plant, take the next step and become our: Managing Director, Ref. no: MD/09/18.
- Overall strategic, operational and P&L responsibility for the plant.
- Development of on-site strategies for production, supply chain and logistics.
- Organizes plant management based on relevant KPI’s.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations.
- Complies with business guidelines and global company strategy, reporting directly to the Board in Germany.
- Responsible for organization structure and team development.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of the polish legislation are uphold (labour law, health & safety, environment).
- University degree (preferably technical background or business education).
- 10 years’ experience in management of a production plant within aerospace automotive or related industry (at least 500 employees).
- Demonstrated leadership skills supported by experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in coordinating and managing complex projects.
- Full professional proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge of the German language would be an additional asset.
- Availability to relocate.
- Stable employment, attractive remuneration and company car.
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.