You can join a fun and collaborative team that works on a modern content management platform as a Dynamics 365 Specialist, Ref. no: D365S/09/18/C, Location: Cologne
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Develop concepts for the improvement and integration of the current application architecture, based on Dynamics 365 (Finance and Operations, Customer Engagement).
- Maintain and improve the current application stack.
- Drive the integration of applications along the value chain.
- Implement new business processes based on the existing application stack.
- Coordinate communication with business units and external service providers.
- Write end-user documentation and prepare training material.
- Support and consult end users regarding the best use of the systems.
- College’s or bachelor’s degree in computer/information science, software engineering or relevant field of study.
- Experience with MS-Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement, Finance and Operations).
- Experience in the setup and management of enterprise applications.
- Basic knowledge of (Azure) Active Directory (ADDS, ADFS, ADLDS).
- Experience in application integration (especially based on Dynamics 365 common data service).
- Software development Skills (X++, C#) is an additional asset.
- Fluent oral and written English and German.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and organized.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and a team player.
- A possibility of language and technical courses because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us for more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Email address: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.