If you love the idea of being the strategic lead for all marketing & communication activities, responsible for driving brand recognition, come and join a fun and collaborative team as a: VP Marketing. Ref. no: VPM/11/2018/O, Location: Oslo
- Manage the global marketing team to ensure alignment of product messaging in localized materials.
- Lead development and execution of global marketing strategy—including events, demand generation, branding, content marketing, digital marketing, lead nurturing, account based marketing (ABM).
- Advise management on overall marketing direction.
- Oversight of all published content—digital or print, product related, brand related.
- Report to management team on KPI’s for the global marketing team.
- Utilize market data, consumer research and insights, competitive intelligence to identify new opportunities and markets.
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing role in the software industry.
- Clear understanding of B2B marketing and online marketing landscape.
- Collaborative leader with ability to be flexible and creative.
- Natural communicator, persuasive with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with analytical mind and time management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will ba happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.