You can join a fun and collaborative team that works on a modern content management platform as a: DevOps Engineer. Ref. no: DEV/12/18/K, Location: Kraków
- As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for creating, configuring, administering and maintaining cloud-based hosting environments that are foundation for Content Management Systems.
- Administering Linux servers and applications in production, staging, testing and development environments in cloud.
- Managing Continuous Integration/Deployment/Build framework, process and tools.
- Writing scripts to set up and automate deployment of development, testing, staging & production systems for existing and new services.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing issues in hosting environments and co-operating within the team to diagnose and fix such issues.
- Participating in creating processes and tools supporting hosting infrastructure & deployment.
- Monitoring hosting environments to ensure that the SLA is met.
- Installing/patching software running in hosting environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years DevOps experience, including implementation of configuration management software (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
- Knowledge of Python/Bash/Ruby or equivalent scripting languages.
- 4+ years of experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS) administration, including networking (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc. protocols).
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
- At least basic knowledge of container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience in designing, monitoring and supporting large-scale & highly available hosting infrastructure.
- Experience with administering/tuning relational (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL) and No-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase).
- Firm grasp of source code management (Git and GitHub, including making pull requests and patching with git or diff).
- Application clustering and load balancing concepts as well as related technologies.
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Nagios, Zabbix, Tivoli, BMC).
- Proven experience with Amazon AWS (preferred) or Microsoft Azure is welcome.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ease of working in an international environment.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Prestigious employment with a leading international company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Private health insurance.
- Language and technical courses.
- Salary up to: 15,000 PLN gross per month (UoP only).
Please contact our consultant to obtain more details about this job offer!
Your consultant is: Katarzyna Szudy
Phone number: +48 664 929 234
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.