If you are a strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills who thrives in a customer-driven environment, join a team working in the aerospace industry as a: Customer Service Administrator. Ref. no: CSA/03/2019/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Sales order management - overseeing complete repair order execution, expediting repairs, monitoring status and administering transit process.
- Communicate and report the weekly status of all assigned orders.
- Track and monitor customer service level, repair cycle turn-around time and exchange process.
- Full understanding of account specifics and business requirements.
- Suggest and implement improvements in processes and procedures.
- Compliance with the company's policies, programs and procedures.
- Prepare reports, summaries and tools to record data.
- University degree from Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Process-oriented professional with a structured way of working.
- Experience from the aviation industry will be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
- Very good MS Excel skills.
- A secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Challenging projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642