If you are ready to take on the challenge and manage various projects in the automotive environment, ensuring the successful delivery - on time within budget and scope, we may have a role just for you: Project Manager Ref no.: PM/03/19/T, Location: Toruń
- Manage the process of launching new projects.
- Prepare and implement the management plan according to APQP standards and stage gate planning.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Work closely with international, cross-functional teams to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
- Organize, chair and facilitate ongoing reviews between launch teams.
- Ensure business, financial and operational targets are met.
- Monitor and report project status.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- University degree in related fields (i.e. Business, Engineering, Economics).
- 5+ years of experience working in Tier 1 Automotive environment.
- Experience in launching and planning new projects.
- Experience with APQP and project management tools and methods.
- Team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- English – fluent knowledge.
- Understanding and working exposure to the Quality system IATF 16949.
- Understanding and working exposure to the business Environmental system ISO14001.
- Challenging projects within a new plant that will enable expanding your skills while working with diverse and collaborative teams across the globe.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Flat organizational structure.
Please contact us for more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
Please send your CV by clicking on the application button.
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.