We are growing and we want you to join our team as a: Talent Sourcer. Ref. no: TS/03/2019/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Work hand-in-hand with the recruitment team to determine position requirements, create a candidate profile, communication and sourcing strategies.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Github).
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search).
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process.
- Assist with screening calls to get to know the candidates and evaluate whether there is a mutual fit for the role.
- Proactively build solid and long-term candidate relationships and networks for current and future talent needs.
- Do you have a university degree in Human Resources, Public Relations, Marketing, Psychology or related fields – great!
- If you already had a chance to work within the HR industry – we should chat about your projects and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are going to help you to excel in this role, as you will use them on a daily basis.
- You should also know your way around social media.
- You will write and speak in English a lot, so you need to be fluent.
- If you ever heard or even better, had any hands on experience with Social Recruiting or Boolean search, we really want to hear from you.
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Stable employment.
- Unlimited coffee and easy going atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642
We kindly inform that only chosen candidates will be contacted.