Are you a strategic thinker with exceptional organizational skills, ready to ensure the proper functioning of all the logistics operations within the company? You can now join a team working in the aerospace industry and help them establish the Polish branch of the company, as a: Logistics Coordinator. Ref. no: LC/06/2019/RZ, Location: Rzeszów
- Optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery process, internally and with subcontractors, to enforce the planned delivery dates.
- Communicate priorities to all the departments (production, inspection, packaging) and track them.
- Monitor order flow (production, inventory, a subcontractor) and ensure the schedule is in line with that of the customer.
- Cooperate with customers and subcontractors.
- Participate in various continuous improvements projects and suggest new solutions.
- University degree from Logistics or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Process-oriented professional with a structured way of working.
- Experience from the aviation industry will be an asset.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good English skills (verbal and written).
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Challenging projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- Place in an ambitious team with a collaborative atmosphere.
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Olga Kamińska
Phone number: +48 500 035 642