Testing new functionalities of a recommendation engine that uses A.I and machine learning sounds like an interesting project? Perfect! Join a fun and collaborative team at eZ Systems, working on a digital experience platform, to help continually elevate the product as a: QA Engineer, Ref. no: QAE/11/19/K, Location: Kraków or Katowice
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices, methodology, test plans and test cases.
- Establish the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Create effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets (Behat, BDD, Selenium, Travis).
- Performs black and white box testing as required.
- Provide resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Work collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results.
- Assure the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Record and report on testing metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with a structured software methodology and software test experience as well as working knowledge of HP Test tools.
- Hands-on experience with manual testing. Knowledge of automated testing will be a huge plus. Maybe you are new to test automation and want to learn? That's cool, learn with us!
- Knowledge of PHP.
- Familiarity with web technologies (HTML, Java Script, CSS, JQuery) and SQL, UNIX commands.
- Experience with Scrum development processes and Engineering IT experience – managing development, QA, Build and automation servers.
- Ability to work well with business analysts, programmers and end-users in a cross-functional team.
- Highly developed communications skills and a good command of English.
- Salary up to 10,000 PLN gross (UoP).
- Interesting projects with the possibility of utilizing own ideas and solutions.
- A possibility of language and technical courses, because why not challenge yourself and learn something new?
- Private health insurance.
Join an eZ going team, check out their website and the product: https://ez.no/
Please contact us to obtain more details. We will be happy to meet you!
Your consultant is: Anna Drzał
Email address: +48 503 922 611